This is Tido and we're trying him on to see if he fits. My friend Bonnie is giving us a trial run for a week or two to make sure we're ready for the full committment. I have never been a dog owner in my whole life so this is all new and a little bit strange for me. Luckily for us he's a cool little dog with a cool name who's very affectionate who loves to follow me and sit on my lap who only barks when someone comes to the door or when Chad comes home cause he thinks he's protecting us who we think will be a good little buddy for Ethan... (deep breath). Wish us luck! Bonnie, you're the best!
9 comments:
You are brave. We tried it out for a good 6 weeks last year and failed miserably. I had no idea dogs were so much work. He sure is a cute one though! Good luck!
Good luck! You'll have to let me know how it goes ... my kids want a pet soooooo bad!
I LOVE those two new Ethan quotes.
Dogs are the best! I hope it goes well. He is a cutie!
Aaaaw, he looks so cute there! Ethan looks pretty cute too:) and happy. I wish you luck. He is such a good little dog:)
He's a cutie! I hope it works out for you guys-
I can't believe you have Tido!!! Why didn't Bonnie tell me? Probably because she knew I would guilt her into keeping him. I love that little dog! Well, she couldn't have picked a better family to place him with. I know he and Ethan will be good buds. My favorite thing about Tido is taking a car ride with him. I love how he insists on laying across your shoulders--bum on one shoulder, body across the back of the neck, head on other shoulder. Awww...Tido. Well, he's one more reason why I'll need to come visit you next time I'm in the area.
Warning: He pees a little bit when he gets excited...
He's soo cute.. I wish we could have met little Tido! I bet Ethan will love having a new little friend.. so I'm driving up to Boise next Saturday to go to Body Jam with you.. is that O.K.?
party!!!!
How funny! I love that you are giving it a "trial run" before you commit.
Come on, Tido, I know you can make the cut!
Holly - We wanted to surprise you and yeah, I think Bonnie thought you would talk her into keeping him. We're sly aren't we??
Its funny cause he hasn't ridden on my neck yet while driving. He just lays on my lap - maybe he will once he's more comfortable with us.
Post a Comment