Yesterday was a very happy day for our family because we can now legally welcome Madeline into our family. Yesterday was her official adoption day! Yay!! Although she has been a part of our family in our hearts for the last year, we now feel relieved that she's here to stay. Courtney and Ray have gone through many rollercoaster rides and "baby mama drama" while hoping and praying they could officially be her parents. She is so adorable and we just LOVE her! Congratulations Courtney and Ray, we couldn't be happier!
17 comments:
Hooray! Tell Courtney and Ray congratulations! That is such great news, and she is SO CUTE!
So confused...I thought you were announcing her as your little family. Congrats to them, adoptin is such a blessing!
Wendy, you beat me to the post, but not by much!! Question: why does it look like Ray has a black eye??? :)
Kami, sorry to confuse you. I switched the pictures so maybe that will help a little with not confusing any future readers - I hope.
Courtney I was totally laughing cause it did look like a black eye. I didn't even notice. I fixed it now. But I think it happened when I was getting rid of the red eye during editing.
Congrats to Courtney! And happy new "official" aunt-hood to you, Waz.
Many more to come.
That is such great news!! Congrats to Courtney and Ray!
Adoption Rules!
Thanks for coming over to my blog and visiting! Your comments always make me smile!
p.s. We want to come visit you guys soon!
HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! I am SO happy that it is finally legal!
Okay Wendy...Just heard that Bonnie's friend Katie-that I've mentioned several times before-is picking up her new baby girl in a few weeks. She said LDS wasn't going anywhere and so she moved on to A.Angel Network. Two weeks from the time she finished her paperwork, she got a call that she was picked. So exciting. I'm goign to look into this A.Angel thing. I'll find out more details too and get back to you.
Okay...I just googled A. Angel Network and apparently that's an Oprah organization. That's not the one. I'll find out exactly what it is and get back to you.
oh, my goodness! How exciting!!! Congrats to the whole fam!!
Oh my gosh how exciting!!!!!!!!
Jon just called and said Chad was in town and stopped by the firm. that's pretty cool of him. Too bad you weren't with him!
I love you Ethan quotes. It so reminds me of things Brinley say :)
Wendy,
It been a long time since James akwardly asked you to every possible dance known to man. If Kevin were to see your blog I'm sure he would be impressed by how you have blossomed.
Congrats to Courtney and Ray!
I love that Ethan played soccer--good for him!
TAG you're it! Read my latest blog entry & you'll know what I'm talking about.
Post a Comment