I only have two words: DUMB and NEVER. OK, here's a few more...I just don't find them even the slightest bit appealing. I'm tired of kids growing up so quickly. DOWN with baby heels!
I saw those on the today show today and the best part of it was one baby had her's off and was chewing on it. I feel the same way. Seriously high heels are a joke even for us older women. Let's not start our girls growing up to early
5 comments:
i've seen these. aren't they stupid? Why would someone actually buy them unless they were a joke? That's how i feel about that.
I will only allow my daughters to wear heels. How else do you expect them to meet the right man and get married someday!
I only have two words: DUMB and NEVER. OK, here's a few more...I just don't find them even the slightest bit appealing. I'm tired of kids growing up so quickly. DOWN with baby heels!
I saw those on the today show today and the best part of it was one baby had her's off and was chewing on it. I feel the same way. Seriously high heels are a joke even for us older women. Let's not start our girls growing up to early
Yuck! Seriously, who would buy these for their babies?
Post a Comment