This is my first time being tagged and I was tagged by my friend Krista (scottkristalukas.blogspot.com). Which I'm kind of glad about cause I've been in a bloggers rut lately.
So I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself that are hopefully interesting. So here it goes:
1. Chad and I are in the adoption process! Don't get too excited yet because we're at the beginning of the process, we still have a mountain of papers to fill out. But we're excited and will be even more excited once we're actually on the list.
2. It makes me nauseous if I try and take my pulse.
3. One church calling that I've had that has made me actually not want to go to church was being the Relief Society pianist in our first young married ward. I would get so nervous and mess up and it was so embarassing. I would soooo much rather give a talk or a lesson than accompany someone on the piano.
4. I am the Rubiks Race queen! There are very few people that can beat me (I will give Courtney credit for beating me sometimes) other than that people just stop trying cause I'm so good. If you're wondering what the heck it is - take yourself back to the 80s when rubiks cubes were in and they made it into this game for 2 players and blah, blah, blah - its hard to explain on paper. Anyone up for a challenge?? I'm always up for a little competition.
5. I got 12 of my teeth pulled out at one time when I was 12 years old (4 baby teeth, 4 molars, and 4 wisdom teeth).
6. While here in Boise I played on an indoor soccer team for a while. Very fun.
7. If I have a choice between chocolate or carmel, hands down I will choose carmel - homemade, soft, chewy carmel. YUM! So much better than chocolate. Don't get me wrong I like chocolate too, but carmel is just better.
So now I'm tagging:
Brittany
Carrie
Courtney
Emily B.
Heather
Katie Bullock
Matthew L.
And I apologize to some of you long time bloggers who've had to do this more than once.
6 comments:
those were so fun to read!! It made me laugh that it makes you nausious to take your pulse and excited that you have started the process of adoption! I never knew you were the competitive type--all I needed was a rubix cube to bring it out in you?
I'll start thinking about interesting things about myself...
Wendy,
I loved your facts. You competitive--no way! That's exciting about starting the adoption process--good luck!! Are you adopting in or out of the usa? Have a happy Halloween!
hi wendy, thanks for tagging me. i got my interesting facts posted to my blog and tagged some other bloggers. so, i guess we're experienced bloggers now...
happy birthday late and happy halloween!
also, on your post you mentioned your friend who knew us, but i am so bad with names that i don't recognize her by name. does she have a blog?
hi it's so fun to read your posts. I'm such a slacker I need to write out my tag, so I guess I just write 7 interesting things?
anyways I love hearing what you guys are doing.
p.s Bailee got Ethan's letter and is so proud of it. I told her they were pen palls now, so we'll have to write him back.
hopefully I'll get my tag post up soon.
i only knew 3 of those 7 facts about you. does that make me a bad friend?? i'll let justin know to get the rubix cube out next time we see you guys (he's good too-that will be fun to watch!!)
I think you are SO interesting! I am sorry that I am such an infrequent blogger that I didn't know I was tagged. I'll have to think about 7 interesting things. When I HAVE to think of things I can't think of anything. GO CARAMEL!
Post a Comment