I don't know if its real. But it seems pretty authentic with the guy kind of falling off his skateboard when he hears the screeching and the laughter coming from the skaters after it happens. I'd like to think its real. I just love watching the guy after the airbag comes out. He's such a jerk - he totally deserved it.
5 comments:
that really is funny. good for her--what a jerk!
I am so glad you posted this because I couldn't get it to open in my email! So funny! Is it real?
Yeah, is it real? And how come you are smart enough to embed You tube stuff?
I don't know if its real. But it seems pretty authentic with the guy kind of falling off his skateboard when he hears the screeching and the laughter coming from the skaters after it happens. I'd like to think its real. I just love watching the guy after the airbag comes out. He's such a jerk - he totally deserved it.
I dunno, I would have honked. Move along, granny.
Post a Comment