hi Wendy! I got your post- thanks for finding us! I found your blog a few weeks ago when you started it and I have been meaning to post a note to say hi! Anyway, we are enjoying your blog, so keep it up. You are still one of my favorite people in the world.
6 comments:
Wendy, thank you for humoring me. Next I would like a pic with you in the driver's seat, for memory's sake (joking, joking!) She's a beaut, this car!
sweet.
I love it but I have to say that what it really was missing was some nice hydrolics...that would have been a really fun ride to school!
I remember you guys telling us the story about Chad being mistaken for a "gangsta" in the BBB. I'm still laughing about it!
Wendy, I love Ethan's quotes. those are great!
hi Wendy! I got your post- thanks for finding us! I found your blog a few weeks ago when you started it and I have been meaning to post a note to say hi! Anyway, we are enjoying your blog, so keep it up. You are still one of my favorite people in the world.
Matthew, Amanda & our four little monsters
Post a Comment