Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My 32nd Birthday

Here I am on my 32nd birthday. This picture was taken after a really satisfying dinner of chicken fettucine alfredo, caesar salad, and some really rich chocolate cake - yum. I have to say that this birthday was really not a big deal and I don't like to make a big deal out of my birthdays but I appreciate it when they are acknowledged and this birthday was one of those where I felt acknowledged. I went to breakfast with a friend who's daughter thought I was 22 (thank you very much. Then again she's 6) and with my sister. Then while Ethan was at a friends I had the pleasure of going to the temple. I opened some wonderful presents from Chad and Ethan. And then I went to dinner with some friends. And the festivities will continue this weekend with a date with Chad and a family get together. I feel loved and I appreciate it. Thanks!! Here is what Ethan looked like on my 32nd birthday. He was excited to give his present to me which was a toaster with 4 slots. Yeh!! We needed a new one.

11 comments:

Paige said...

Both you and Ethan are cute on your birthday.

The Bullocks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you look beautiful. even for a 22 year old, let alone a 32 year old. I'm glad you had a fun day. and I hope you had a fun Spokane girls night out.

Nortorious said...

I feel as though you may have taken that photograph yourself. Nonetheless, attractive. Why did you not demand honor post from fellow bloggers, ala Celia?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! I tried calling and now I know why I didn't get a hold of you--you were busy!

I LOVE YOU!!!

ps you're so pretty:)

Courtney said...

Lookin' good, Wendy, lookin' good. Love how Nor says she "felt as though you had taken the picture yourself!" Yeah, you totally did! Where the heck was Chad?? :) I'm glad you had a fun rest of your day!

Celia Fae said...

Wendy, I hope you had a happy day. Birthdays are the best.

I remember when I thought you were so much younger than me. Now I think we might be the same age.

Abby said...

When I grow up I want to be as pretty as you are! And that boy is to die for cute. What a happy day!

Dallas and Krista said...

Ethan is so darling, as are you! Happy birthday! (I think you could pass for 22 for sure!)

Nances said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!!! I'm glad that you had a fun day, birthdays should always be that way. Tell Ethan "hi" from us. We miss you guys.

Nances said...

Wendy...I am tagging you see my blog for more details.

Heather said...

Wendal, you look so beautiful in that picture.. I miss you guys, come and see us soon!!!!