We're adopting a baby boy! We are so excited and feel so much gratitude at this time for this blessing in our lives. We feel grateful to Heavenly Father who has answered our many prayers and for the wonderful birthmom who trusts us enough to give us this gift of love. Words really can't express it.We get to meet this little guy in February when he is born. This is a picture of him as we got to see him at the ultra sound yesterday. Everything looked perfect. I know I'm biased, but I think he's so stinkin cute - even en utero. And Ethan wishes he were in color. :) He is so excited about his little brother. He's been telling everyone and he's been helping us think of names. The first night after we told him, he couldn't sleep and he hopped in bed with us and said, "I can't sleep. I'm thinking of the baby. Lets talk about some more names." The next day when we were heading home after school he goes, "Mom, lets go get a baby book." I said, "Oh, you mean a baby name book?" "Yeah, I just want to start preparing for the baby." So cute.
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers on our behalf and for being some of our biggest advocates in this process.
21 comments:
(TEARS) SO SO SO excited for you guys! Wonderful news!
Yay! That is exciting news. So happy for you guys. I know you'll come up with the perfect name for him :)
WAHOOO!!! I am so so happy for you guys! This little guy could not ask to be in a better family! Congratulations.
ps-how's tido?
He couldnt be going to a more loving family...you guys are going to give him a great family and life...what a blessing for both you and his birth family...Congrats!!
Holy smokes, Waz!!!!!!!!! That's great news! I am so excited for you guys. Update us as it gets closer!
We are so excited for you!!!! Congratulations!!!
Oh Chad & Wendy, I'm so so happy for you!! Every time I see that you've posted something on your blog I've been hoping that it would be this news. Congratulations from all of us!!
Love Chris & Katie
Couldn't be any happier for you guys! Congrats!!!!
SOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys! Congratulations!
hip, hip, HORRAAAAY!
What a cutie.
Yea!!! Woohoo!! Congratulations and I'm sooo happy for all 3 of you lucky ducks!!! Love you!
That truly is the BEST news ever. Congrats!!! I love that your boy is so so excited right along with you. That is very special and so neat.
YAY!! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm excited to tell Kyle!
Hooray! That's such great news! Can't wait to meet the little guy...
WOOT!! Congrats! We're so excited for you! That little man couldn't be going to a better family!
Oh, Wendy. I am soooo happy for you, Chad and Ethan. And what a lucky little guy :). Congrats!
Best.News.Ever. We are so so happy for you and your whole family. What a huge blessing. I can't wait to hear the whole wonderful story. We will be praying for you and the birth family as this process continues! YAY! So much to celebrate! I heart adoption!
AAAAAAA!!! I"m so happy for you guys. I always like to look in on you guys and see if there is any news. What a happy surprise!!!! and what a lucky baby!!
Yeah, yeah, yeah for answered prayers!! I love it! I think this is your best post ever. I'm so happy for you guys and that is going to be one very loved little boy. May that brave birthmom be forever blessed for making the toughest decision anyone could make and forever changing the lives of so many people! Ah! Adoption is SO beautiful!
Are you shocked to see me on here?!?! So happy for you guys and cant wait to meet him!! By the way, 8 months late, I updated my blog- the fun linder farms trip w/ you guys :) We need to go to breakfast to celebrate our birthdays!!
Awesome! I'm so happy for you! I've been thinking and wondering about you lately. Checked your blog and was so happy to hear the news, a little late, but whatever. I've had a list of many friends and family struggling w/ the same hope for another child and ALL of them are either pregnant or adopting this year! Miracles are worth the wait! So happy for you Wendy!
Post a Comment