This last month Ethan took a rock climbing class and really loved it. He went to the top the first day and was able to ring the bell. We were quite proud of him.People I love but rarely get to see. Great seeing everyone! (Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of everyone that we were able to see). And great roadtrip Courtney and little A!
Me and Robino (aka: Robyn)
Great Aunt Rose, me, and Ethan
Carrie and Emily
American Idol Predictions
Some of us locals are making our predictions of who will win American Idol and who will be going off each week. #1 is who I think will win it, so the bottom one is who I thought would get kicked off this week. As you'll see I'm 0 for 1 so far. Keep in mind my list is not who I would necessarily choose, its who I think America will choose. The local winner will either win a free dinner or ice cream. But if anyone wants to participate please include your predictions in my comments. You probably won't win anything but you'll at least have some bragging rights. My predictions are:
1. David Cook
2. David Archuleta
3. Brooke White
4. Michael Johns
5. Carly Smithson
6. Jason Castro
7. Syesha
8. Ramielle
9. Kristy Lee Cook
14 comments:
Um, I'm going to need to know why you are lucky enough to see those
Bolens and I'm not. Splain.
I detest that Kristy Lee Cook . . . yuck!
Sounds like you had fun!
You have to e-mail me and tell me how you did the picture collages. I don't know if I'm really doing them right!
Cute pics. Go Ethan, that's awesome he climbed all the way to the top--he's brave.
I think your predictions for AI are pretty much the same as mine. Is Jason still your fav?
I think David Cook will win. I'd love to have David A. be runner up, but he's just so young I don't know if he'll hang in there as long as maybe Michael or Carly. Brooke is way too goofy as is Jason. Kristy and Syesha better go soon or I'll stop watching. That's my 2 cents.
It was SO fun to see you guys. I can't wait till August in CA!
Holy cow. do I have to eat as healthy as Alice Bolen and run as much as her to look like her?
I'm with Wendy and Jocelyn--David Cook is the most likely candidate to win. If his health keeps up.
I know--Alice looks like the big sister, not the mother of those girls!!
What's happening in August in CA?
What a fun trip--I always feel stressed to try to squeeze people in when I visit family in UT. I think it's so nice you took time for friends...you are so very pretty, by the way!
Fun to see some familiar faces in your pictures--Carrie dated my brother and Jocelyn used to live here and is friends with one of my favorite girls--Miss Britney Porter. You look fabulous Wendy! I love your easter pictures (how do you do that?) and the new blog title picture--so pretty!! fun, fun!
Hello Wendy- I re-entered the blogging world again ( I think go in 2 month spurts). Ethan is such a brave little man and I am glad you had a fun trip to Utah and saw so many people. It's funny we were both there at the same time. I have to say "ditto". You look so great, especially the picture of you at the top with the gal in the orangish shirt. Great Easter collage. Lori
Thanks for letting me know that you miss me! I don't know why I am having such a hard time getting back into the whole blogging thing, heck I am having a hard time with everything! Except watching American Idol! I wanted Ramielle to leave, she drives me nuts. I expected Kristy Lee Cook to leave 4 weeks ago, how many times can a person be in the bottom two without getting booted? Take that girl to Vegas! She beats the odds! I predict her farewell this week! I will have to think about the winner! I like David Cook, but don't know yet if I want to choose him as the winner!
p.s. I think Easter is my favorite too! I love the whole look to Easter, all the colors, and of course the true meaning of Easter, is the best thing ever!
So fun to see pics of the Bolen's and YOU! My vote is definitely for David Cook, but I have reservations as it seems like if you "WIN" American Idol, your career sucks! Look at my man Daughtry....4th place and many Grammy's and awards. I am sure he is glad that he didn't win!
I cannot believe that Michael Johns got voted off last night! I am in total shock! I really enjoyed watching him! He was delicious!
Hey I came across your blog and just had to comment especially after seeing the picture of you and Robyn. Your boy is adorable and you look great. I bet the visit with Robyn was great as well. Glad I got to see your blog. Laura DeVroom
Post a Comment