Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We're Famous!!

Just kidding! I just wanted to get your attention. The dancers are Chad's cousin's son Brandon and his dance partner Britney. They performed on Dancing With The Stars last night. The judges loved them and they're moving on to the next round. We're so proud of them!

7 comments:

Holly said...

I saw them and they were so good!!! They were both so cute and she really impressed me when she so smoothly unhooked her dress from her shoe. I would have fallen on my face. I'll be watching them next week for round two! (I'm addicted to DWTS) Good luck Brandon!

Emily said...

Wow! They are awesome. We'll be watching to see if they win!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh - I about died when I saw them the other night! How are they so good?!?? I too was very impressed with how she got unhooked from her shoe. The ladies on "Good Things Utah" were also going crazy over them the next morning. Tell them that we all loved them and are rooting for them!!

Abby said...

Wow! They are incredible! I can't imagine being that coordinated as a 13 yr old. Good luck to them!!!!!

arah said...

that's exciting! I hope they do well.

Carrie Ann said...

Holy crap that kid can move!

HeatherK said...

wow, that was amazing. In my lifetime I don't think I could ever get that good!