Is it possible to be too modest? I think these two examples prove that there is such a thing as being "too modest." Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type to flaunt, I enjoy being covered, but these are a bit overboard. I ran across these so-called swimsuits online while looking for modest swimwear. Unfortunately there's not a lot out there for us long torsoed types so I'm always looking for something that covers. Trust me, no one needs to see my mommy pooch.
p.s. I have a Shade swimsuit top and I've been really happy with it. It's halter style, but the length of it is what sold me because I have length issues with shirts and swimsuits as well.
Wow. Those might be the least attractive thing that I've ever seen! I love how the models look so happy, but on the inside they must be going, "You've got to be kidding me!"
What...wouldn't you like to go swimming in something like that? I enjoy a dip in the pool in a t- shirt and shorts, it doesn't stick to you or anything. You know they really are flattering. I'm sure they turn heads when they go to the beach. SEXY!
Does anyone else think that first model looks a little to much like Alec Baldwin?! Eww! Gross! I just ordered one from Shade for the long torso! I'm crossing my fingers that it works! I'll let you know!
Hi, so Ryan wrote that last comment, I just saw your modest swimwear. I am totally peeing my pants that is so funny. and I love alec Baldwin or should I say alexia??? too funny.
Those are the ugliest suits I have ever seen! They remind me of a bad '80s dance costume I wore when I was about 9 years old. Ugh. I think going naked would be better than wearing something like that!
Can we say polygamist swinsuits? Seriously. I too have done that search and found the craziness. It hurts, no? But yes, we must cover the mom bellies...mine will be especially fresh this summer. Ew.
I thought polygamy, too. Todd's work associate's wife created a modest swimsuit line. It was hideous. It was like a spandex wet suit, but it was tight. As if actually covering the spot is modest but it doesn't matter if you see every lump bump and curve. I don't get it. Don't go swimming.
I can't believe someone actually thought those would be great for swimming in. Hey coming from a long torso person myself you should give Shade swimwear a chance. They are tankini style but the tops are really long just like there shirts so they keep you covered and they are really comfy and cute.
O my gosh! I can't stop laughing. I would love to buy one of those as a JOKE. I can just imagine walking around at a swimming pool and watching people's expressions. Hilarious.
These are freakin' hiarious. Would anyone really wear one of these? I found the cutest swimsuits online but I can't think of the name so I will get you the link. I hear of a lot of people around here haveing their swimsuits custom made, isn't that crazy?
I thought the first model was a guy. (it would also be a VERY modest swimsuit for a guy) I tend to still wear a tanktop over my 2-piece (don't tell anyone) but I think I am going to hop on the SHADE train and try one!!
what, you guys are crazy! I thought they were HOT. Justin is dying to see me in one!! I am such a liar!! Hideous. And anyone that knows me, knows I am all about covering my body but this is TOO far. Anyone out there, I have a shade swimsuit but i just ordered amodbe one. www.modbe.com modest and totally cute Lori
19 comments:
What the heck? Where did you find these? Are they suppose to be swimsuits?
Wow. Those are sexy.
p.s. I have a Shade swimsuit top and I've been really happy with it. It's halter style, but the length of it is what sold me because I have length issues with shirts and swimsuits as well.
Wow. Those might be the least attractive thing that I've ever seen! I love how the models look so happy, but on the inside they must be going, "You've got to be kidding me!"
Right after you go swimming you can go to Church!
What...wouldn't you like to go swimming in something like that? I enjoy a dip in the pool in a t- shirt and shorts, it doesn't stick to you or anything. You know they really are flattering. I'm sure they turn heads when they go to the beach. SEXY!
Does anyone else think that first model looks a little to much like Alec Baldwin?! Eww! Gross!
I just ordered one from Shade for the long torso! I'm crossing my fingers that it works! I'll let you know!
Annie, I'm totally laughing cause I didn't notice that the top model looked like Alec Baldwin but now that you mention it she totally does. Too funny!
Hi, so Ryan wrote that last comment, I just saw your modest swimwear. I am totally peeing my pants that is so funny. and I love alec Baldwin or should I say alexia??? too funny.
Those are the ugliest suits I have ever seen! They remind me of a bad '80s dance costume I wore when I was about 9 years old. Ugh.
I think going naked would be better than wearing something like that!
Can we say polygamist swinsuits? Seriously. I too have done that search and found the craziness. It hurts, no? But yes, we must cover the mom bellies...mine will be especially fresh this summer. Ew.
I thought polygamy, too. Todd's work associate's wife created a modest swimsuit line. It was hideous. It was like a spandex wet suit, but it was tight. As if actually covering the spot is modest but it doesn't matter if you see every lump bump and curve. I don't get it. Don't go swimming.
I can't believe someone actually thought those would be great for swimming in. Hey coming from a long torso person myself you should give Shade swimwear a chance. They are tankini style but the tops are really long just like there shirts so they keep you covered and they are really comfy and cute.
O my gosh! I can't stop laughing. I would love to buy one of those as a JOKE. I can just imagine walking around at a swimming pool and watching people's expressions. Hilarious.
These are freakin' hiarious. Would anyone really wear one of these? I found the cutest swimsuits online but I can't think of the name so I will get you the link. I hear of a lot of people around here haveing their swimsuits custom made, isn't that crazy?
I thought the first model was a guy. (it would also be a VERY modest swimsuit for a guy) I tend to still wear a tanktop over my 2-piece (don't tell anyone) but I think I am going to hop on the SHADE train and try one!!
In my search for modest swimsuits I've discovered Modbe - they're modest like Shade but they've got cute prints.
Try hipari.com. I have had a few Modbe swimsuits and they fade in the pool, just fyi.
what, you guys are crazy! I thought they were HOT. Justin is dying to see me in one!! I am such a liar!! Hideous. And anyone that knows me, knows I am all about covering my body but this is TOO far. Anyone out there, I have a shade swimsuit but i just ordered amodbe one. www.modbe.com
modest and totally cute
Lori
Post a Comment