Monday, April 14, 2008

Chin Puppets


The other day Ethan and I made chin puppets which was great fun and gave us lots of laughs.
Now I periodically find him looking at me like this. Then I see him start to smile so I know he's caught the vision of my potential chin puppet.
P.S. Unfortunately I couldn't talk him out of this miss match of an outfit.

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Love it--the third pic especially!

Holly said...

I did a chin puppet once with Isaac. Well, he didn't want one, so I was a solo chin puppet. I talked in a weird voice and sang songs...yeah, it completely freaked him out and took him forever to recover. Glad you Ethan enjoyed it though!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So funny!

You are such a fun mom!

HeatherK said...

I love it Wendall... I want tickets to the next show.. let me know I'll drive all the way up there!

Kate said...

What a hoot - I love chin puppets. Maybe the kids and I will have to put on a show of our own sometime soon!

Moreau's said...

Classic! I love that you did this with your little man! So cute!

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

Love it, i think i need to do a chin puppet. Very nice shot of the teeth too. I need to send you a bill though, It was such a good shot I had to examine all of his teeth. They look good. Just let me know who your insurance is so I can bill it out.

Ben

Nances said...

So funny--you guys are too cute!