So cute, I'm glad to see you don't just waist your time during all of those breaks. it's fun to kind-of see your house also. love Katie ps I hope I'll be seeing ya soon.
I've been watching too much America's Funniest Videos lately, bc I kept waiting for Ethan's little fist or foot to make it's way to Chad's crotch. You could have won like $100,000!! Poor Chad though. My financial book is Rich Dad, Poor Dad. It's really good and enlightening. Brittany and I both read it and talk about it. Let me know if you read it. See you WAZ!!
I know somebody already said this, but that testimony meeting quote is hysterical. What a fun little guy to have in your house - he must keep you guys laughing constantly!
So cute! That makes me even more excited to be in Boise soon. It will be fun to hang out with you guys again. I think we'll probably end up in Meridian cause it's cheaper there. Ethan is so grown up now! I just laugh when I think back to how he would comb my hair while singing a song and then make me turn my face around to see him so he could give me a special little smile. What an awesome personality.
15 comments:
I love that Chad is teaching his boy some sweet skills! Ethan has some awesome karate chop moves! Hi-Ya!
p.s. this is Karen : )
So cute, I'm glad to see you don't just waist your time during all of those breaks. it's fun to kind-of see your house also. love Katie
ps I hope I'll be seeing ya soon.
We've started watching American Gladiators lately. During the show Tom and Evan always wrestle and play "Gladiators" now! Boys and their dads!
So does that mean that they are watching Idol the rest of the time? Isn't that a chick show?
Soooo cute. Ethan is like a little tiger cub. Adorable!
No, Celia, husbands watch the crazies on AI too. Especially if their wives insist!
Are the blankets on the floor for Ethan's protection, or Chad's? So cute!
I love Ethan's quotes--esp. about snow being white. He's a little philosopher.
Man, Ethan's quotes kill me. That last one is awesome.
I've been watching too much America's Funniest Videos lately, bc I kept waiting for Ethan's little fist or foot to make it's way to Chad's crotch. You could have won like $100,000!! Poor Chad though. My financial book is Rich Dad, Poor Dad. It's really good and enlightening. Brittany and I both read it and talk about it. Let me know if you read it. See you WAZ!!
I know somebody already said this, but that testimony meeting quote is hysterical. What a fun little guy to have in your house - he must keep you guys laughing constantly!
So cute! That makes me even more excited to be in Boise soon. It will be fun to hang out with you guys again. I think we'll probably end up in Meridian cause it's cheaper there.
Ethan is so grown up now! I just laugh when I think back to how he would comb my hair while singing a song and then make me turn my face around to see him so he could give me a special little smile. What an awesome personality.
How fun! Good way to get some exercise in while watching t.v. I love Ethan's quotes!
Hello Wendall,
I wanna see YOU! I hope you'll come and stay next weekend..please please please.....
What a good Dad! Ethan is so lucky. BTW Chad you're getting your hiney kicked!!
Post a Comment