Pros of being the spooner:
- You get to be the snuggler
- You get a free body pillow
- You get to squish the spoonie
- You have the freedom to rollover and go to sleep at will
Cons of being the spooner:
- When time to sleep you have to roll back to the cold side of the bed and you find yourself wanting to spoon again just to get warm
- If the spoonie has long hair you get a constant nose tickle
- When ready to sleep you find yourself tugging on the covers since they all ended up on the spoonie's side
Pros of being the spoonie:
- You get nice and warm
Cons of being the spoonie:
- You get squished
- You find yourself hugging the side of the bed to stay on
- If the spooner falls asleep you have to push him over to his side of the bed
- The constant nose air on the back of the neck can be grating and you find yourself asking the spooner to take the nose air down a notch
- The arm that goes under the neck can be quite uncomfortable
They both have their pros and cons but lets be honest, being the spooner is just plain better! Who's with me??
9 comments:
You are too funny!
As for me, I need me space, space and more space...I love you Good Night!
This was fun to read! :)
Being the inside spoon is fine as long as he gets the he** away when he starts to snore.
The inside spoon is a dangerous position if you are a girl. Boys who outside spoon are a little too friendly sometimes.
Since when does Paige censor her curse words?
Silly Wendy! :)
I'm with Kami, I need my space.
No spooning for me! Big Hug, Big Kiss, Good Night!
You are a funny lady!
I much prefer being the spoonie:)
In a perfect world where I don't need a 10 ft radius of space around me in bed...spoonie. I'm the little woman, darn it--protect me!
I love this post. You write too funny! Both can be great but as far as when it is sleeptime...roll over and give me my space!
Don't get me wrong, there's no all night spooning going on here. Just the first 5-10 minutes and then I need my sleep space too.
Post a Comment