Emilee tagged me a while ago and I am finally up to the challenge.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago (Jan 1998) I was still on my mission in Argentina.
5 things on my to-do list today (I'll do tomorrow since the day is almost over):
1. Take Ethan to Preschool
2. After dropping him off, hurry to my dance class at the YMCA (love it!)
3. After dance class, start working at 10
4. Pick Ethan up from Preschool and rush back to the YMCA to finish working until 2pm
5. Go home
snacks I enjoy:
1. String Cheese
2. Cheez its
3. Unsalted Peanuts
4. Cheetos (my guilty pleasure)
5. Pudding Pops (They disappeared for years and I just rediscovered them last summer)
things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all debt
2. Travel
3. I'm with Emilee - Get a new wardrobe
4. Do something charitable
3 of my bad habits:
1. Biting my nails
2. Touching my cold feet to Chad's warm feet in bed (he hates that)
3. Blogging
5 places I have lived:
1. Alamo, CA
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Boise, ID
4. Fullerton, CA
5. Provo, UT
5 jobs I have had:
1. Door to door salesman - In 1999 I actually pounded the pavement with my awesome friend Carrie and sold food storage. It cracks me up that we did that.
2. House painter - This is what I did when I didn't make any money with the food storage gig.
3. Server at Marie Callenders and The Brick Oven
4. Customer Service at Ancestry.com (Hated it)
5. Sears Call Center - This is the one job where I actually got fired because I was a few minutes late 3 times. I didn't have a car and so I had to take the bus and was at its mercy. Oh those wonderful college days. All the jobs were some that I had during college - and the list goes on.
5 things people don't know about me:
1. The people that know me now think I've always loved exercising. I actually only started exercising about 4 - 4 1/2 years ago. Before that, I would try once in while but never liked it.
2. I took tap dancing in my early teenage years - I even forgot about that until I started thinking of what to say for this thing.
3. I thought I was chinese. My friends parents asked me what I was (they're Irish) and I didn't know so I went home and asked my dad. I swear he told me I was Chinese and I went back and told my friends and they laughed and never let me live it down.
4. When I was little I was pigeon-toed and to correct them I had to wear braces on my legs.
5. In junior high I was named "Class Clown" - I know its hard to believe. I was a lot more goofy in my younger years.
I tag Karen, Emily Bybee, Courtney, Katie Konold, Shelby
9 comments:
Aah, Wendy!! I enjoyed reading that until I saw that you tagged me! I'll have to try and think of something interesting to say. ;)
Thanks for the tag, you ##%*@$! Just kidding! It should be fun to think about myself for a change!
I laughed at you being Chinese! My Dad would tell us doozies too, like he was the manager for the Beatles, and the lone ranger. We would tell our friends and they would think we were LIARS. (When you read LIARS think of the part in Princess Bride when they go visit Miracle Max, and his wife comes out screaming LIAR, LIAAAAR, I'm not a witch, I'm your wife, but after what you just said, I'm not sure I want to be that anymore!) Sorry I just got carried away, but I love that movie. Check my blog in like two months, thats about how long it will take me to think of all that stuff:)
Mmm...pudding pops are the best!
Hey, blogging is so not a bad habit, it is how I stay in touch with my Chinese Irish friend up north! ;)
Hey Wendy,
The family is looking good. I get updates from Lori, but I'm always wondering how my friend Wendy is doing. Ethan is getting so big. I just got started on this blogging thing and I'm excited about it because of everyone I'm able to get in touch with again. We'll keep in touch now.
{this is Brooke} I love pudding pops!!! And I totally remember you working at Brick Oven. Do you remember when Jocie and I came to visit you there one night? You were the hostess right? And I think we were trying to talk to you and distracting you. So funny. Love the chinese thing. That's one of the funniest Waz things I've heard.
Yes, could you please talk to me about how the freeze-dried peas retain their pea-ness? I would buy them just from that line alone.
"I cant think of Jesus, I can only think of Superheroes" THAT IS PRICELESS!! Wendy its Ryan Cuellar...you have some great posts...Vilayphone and I have been reading through them and laughing. Drop me a line sometime...would love to catch up.
Love you!!
oh, my wendy. I just love you. nuff said.
The Chinese thing is great. My grandpa was always telling me crazy things to spread around...usually how I'm related to a bunch of famous people (which I'm not). In fact, he got me recently ONCE AGAIN. Remember last month when I told you that my grandpa crashed George Clooney's mom's wedding back in the 1950's? Yep--not true. One of these days I'll quit being so gullible...my crazy grandpa gets me every time!
Post a Comment