I like the sound of that. I don't have a novel on the NY Times Best-Selling list or anything like that, but I have written a story about me and it's been compiled into a book with 9 other stories of motherhood. It's a Chicken Soup for the Soul type of book. Feel goods, I think. I actually haven't seen the book yet, it just got published on Friday, but it's in the mail and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

All the stories are different, but they're all centered on motherhood. My story is about experiencing infertility and how that led us to adopt our baby Gavin. The pain, the trials of faith while we waited, and the joy of holding him in our arms. It's a story that friends and family have heard parts of, but probably never knew the whole of. So here it comes world, my simple story for all to see. Honestly, it makes me feel a little vulnerable, but my hope is maybe my experience can be helpful to someone else. If nothing else, maybe it'll help them not feel so alone, as I often felt during that time.
This has been such an exciting project for me to be a part of. So, here's to marking that off my bucket list. Published writer. Check.
Feel free to buy a copy! Click
HERE. Or you should be able to find it directly on Amazon in the next few days or in e-reader format too.
No comments:
Post a Comment