Here's the recipe:
1 box of Spice Cake mix
1 15oz can of pumpkin
1 cup of chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet)
Preheat oven to 350. Grease 4 mini bread pans (That's how I always make them. I haven't tried it in a normal size bread pan yet). Combine ingredients and either stir with a spoon or beat with a beater. The spoon makes it more dense and the beater makes it more airy. Fill bread pans about 2/3 of the way up. Cook for about 25 minutes. I usually set my timer for 20 minutes, check it, and then keep it in for about 5 minutes more.
EASY!! And they make a great little visiting teaching treat.
2 comments:
or home teaching treat!!!!!! I have this exact same recipe but for pumpkin cookies. too funny.
I am totally going to make that! Thanks Wendy. It looks so good:)
Post a Comment