My little ones are growing up. 
Here's Ethan on his first day of 3rd grade.
And here's Ethan on his first day of 3rd grade after I told him to stop making that hand gesture. 8 year old boys are funny. That's all I gotta say about that.
Hmm...there's that gesture again. This is one of Ethan's best buddies plus carpool buddy. On the way to their first day of school they were admiring each others new backpacks, without any type of character on it, I might add. They couldn't believe that they actually had GI Joe and Superhero backpacks last year. Now that they're big 3rd graders, those kinds of backpacks are just so uncool. They also didn't want me to get out of the car and make sure they made it to the right class. As I mentioned to them that there were other parents waiting with their kids they said, "yeah, but they're probably with with the younger kids." Well, alright then. I have to remind myself that I wanted to exercise more independance at their age too. 

And here's my adorable littlest guy. 6 months old. He's sitting (and falling over) and grabbing and vocalizing and drinking lots o' milk (not so much food) and smiling and laughing. He's just so squeezable.
1 comment:
Such. Cute. Boys. I will look to you as the mom-of-boys. It's got to be hard to let them get big and independent. But what a kid! And could G be more cute? I think not.
Post a Comment