Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ethan + Harry = BFF

Ethan is obsessed with Harry Potter these days. I should have taken a picture of all the sticks I found around the house (the ones I would toss out the back slider when he wasn't looking) that he used as wands before the Easter Bunny gave him this one. (See pic below). Ethan has always been imaginative and we appreciate his creativity, but Chad and I have decided we'll start getting worried if he ends up wanting to play "Dungeons & Dragons" in the park as a teenager while dressed in a cloak. Did anyone else see those guys playing that in the parks at night in Provo? Until then, there are more things to worry about than an obsession with Harry Potter.And here are Ethan and Gavin enjoying their Easter goods together. As you can see Gavin is fully enjoying his new toys and socks. I can't believe Gavin is 2 1/2 months. Crazy! He is seriously a JOY! We love and adore our little guy. We're loving his sweet smiles and coos and giggles. Such a fun age.Ethan participated in his first Pinewood Derby last week. His car won first place in 4 of the races. Cool huh? Not bad for a first timer. I love how the dad's get really excited when their car, I mean, their son's car wins.
And this is what baby bumpkin was doing during all the excitement.

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

I know the crazies you are talking about, too funny. Yeah, don't let that happen. Your little guy is adorable!!!!

Abby O! said...

I'm so excited to see you guys in just a few weeks and hold that beautiful baby!! :)