Tuesday, May 17, 2011

3 months old

Gavin is 3 months old today. So crazy. Time FLIES! I still remember when Ethan was 3 months and I don't remember it going as fast as its gone with Gavin. These are some pics I took in our little photo shoot together.

I love my little guy. I love how he burrows his face in my shoulder when he's tired. I love his furrowed brow. His gummy smiles. His gummy cries. I love his giggles and coos - especially those "agoos". I love his blue eyes and long lashes. His little curl on top of his head. I love how he strains his neck as he tries to sit up when we lay him down. I love how he tries to put his thumb in his mouth but then misses and pokes himself in the eye or nose. I love spending 24/7 with him. He is the most adorable baby in the world (tied with Ethan of course). Ok, now I'm just boasting...I better stop. Happy 3 months Baby Bumps!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

And SO photogenic too! Look how he works it for the camera. :) The camera sure loves him, and so do I!!! Maybe you can post that new, cute laugh of his soon, too.