Gizelle: 'Well, SHE pinched me!"
Supervisor: "Girls, why are you pinching each other?"
Anna: "Because she tried to steal my pretend husband!"
Watch out for that one ladies!
News flash For all moms who will someday have a second grader. Start buying PLAIN underwear for your little one. It is very uncool for a second grader to have superheroes or anything like it on their underwear. If you have a first grader and he still has superheroes on his undies, don't worry, he's still safe from being ridiculed - until next year. Just thought I'd let you know. You can learn a lot on the playground.
Pet peeve I've discovered a new pet peeve of mine. Kids don't like to put balls away. And guess who gets to clean up after them? Yours truly. Hey kids! If you've got a ball in your hands and you're done using it, put it away! And whatever you do don't kick it across the field or playground!
And in case you wondered boys are still chasing girls (one of Ethan's favorite playground past times), girls are still chasing boys (although I haven't heard anything about "cooties" yet), tattle-taling is alive and kickin' and yes, kids are still mean to each other. Not much has changed since we were in school.




6 comments:
I'm glad no-one's told my 3rd grader about the underwear thing. I think he wore Clone Wars boxers to school today. :)
that was a great post. Thanks for keeping us in the playground loop. Cute pictures. Tito is such a nut (so is Ethan-but I think that's already been established).
Wise words!!!
All good information. Ethan looks like a stud.
I love that you've got the inside scoop. Tyson will be crushed when he finds out super hero undies are out.
Just 10 minutes ago, Katelyn and I were talking about boys and girls chasing eachother and both my school-ages kids do it!!! Are you serious about the underware thing. Luckily I think Logan is no longer wearing most of his superhero ones but what about sport-things on them, and is it boxers, briefs, or boxerbriefs?? I don't want my 1st grader getting beat up next year!!
And man is your 6yr old stinkin cute!! Oh and Titto too! We want to have you guys over. I'll call ya tomorrow.
Post a Comment