Dear blog,
I can't believe we've been together this long! And just think, when I first started I didn't think I had much to say and here I am writing my 100th post. I'm really glad you've allowed me to mold you just as I please. With you I can be light and fluffy, even a little clever at times. Sometimes I get to share my deeper feelings with you too. You've allowed me to record those important events and share those fun trips we've taken. More importantly, you've allowed me to share little bits of myself and my family with you. I know, I know, I've also neglected you at times, but it wasn't because I didn't enjoy you. Its just that sometimes I didn't feel like writing on you or I was just too busy. I'll try and stay more connected, but no promises. I know you'll understand.
You're like a journal to me and I can't wait to print you, and turn you into a real book. I just need to figure out when and how, that's all. Well, I just want to say thank you for letting me document bits of my life on you. And I also want to thank those fellow bloggers who stop by sometimes, even if you don't comment, don't worry I know you care.
Thanks for the memories! And here's to 100 more.
Sincerely,
Me, your author
2 comments:
Aw, that's sweet. Congrats on making it to 100!
Dear blog. thanks for allowing us to get to know a little more about Wendy. we're sure glad to know her and to learn all the fun things that make her her. love Katie
Post a Comment