We're heading to 'The Happiest Place On Earth' (and California Adventure) in the near future and we're super excited. We've gotten some good tips on which rides to go on. I've heard great things about the one where you're gliding over California - orange groves, orange scents. It better be good cause it's been talked up a lot. We also heard that you can get free fast passes at the kiosks around the park. Sounds like a good way to go. What about the character breakfast, is that worth the money? Any good tips you've got, just let us know. We bought our tickets on Ebay for a really great deal. We've paid for them and we won't have them til the seller drops them off at our hotel. Are we crazy?? Yes we are - crazy, trusting people. But hey, it was a great deal! I'll let you know how it goes.
I just checked the weather last night and it will be sunny and 70 degrees. I can't tell you the last time I've seen such weather - Its quite exciting to say the least. The only downfall to the warm weather is pulling out my short sleeved shirts and capris again. First of all, I can't even remember what I've got cause its been so long since I've worn them, and who knows if I'll still like them or if they'll still fit. It's a dilemma. What about head gear? I really don't want a burned head. Maybe a baseball cap with flaps? That would take care of my head and neck at the same time. It doesn't get any cooler than that. I just mentioned to Chad that we should invest in a couple of fanny packs - a baseball cap with mud flaps and fanny packs - we'd fit right in with the typical Disneyland tourist. At least that's what they wore in the 80s, since that was the last time I went.


4 comments:
Right on! Disneyland is way more fun with kids than going in the 1980's yourself. Trust me.
Kaia LOVES the flying over California ride. She talks about it often. She also talks about "Tower of Terror" because that is the ride Sierra can go on 5 times in a row but she (Kaia) never, ever wants to ride. Hope you have a great time!
Oh my...Disneyland is our FAVORITE place on earth. We've gone 3 times with our kids and if I had my way, we would go every year. I LOVE it! I have tons of tips...take your own bottles of water because it's so expensive and you can bring in food as well. How many days will you be in the park? I'm totally jealous!! Hope you have the time of your life!
Have so much fun. We just got back...it really is so fun and I think Ethan is the perfect age for Disney! Hopefully you get your tickets...that is pretty trusting:) Coming from the cold...the warm and sunny weather was all the vacation I needed.
Post a Comment