Me: "Why?"
Ethan: "Because I get to make a gingerbread house!"
And with that kind of enthusiasm how can we not make that our new yearly tradition?? This year was made with a kit, maybe one year I'll actually try making it from scratch.


Thanksgiving in Cali. For Thanksgiving this year we spent it with Chad's family in Cali. It was so much fun to be with his family in the (pretty) warm California sun. The highlight for me, besides the Thanksgiving dinner of course, was doing some midnight shopping at the outlets. Unfortunately I only took 3 pics of the whole trip.
Ethan and two of his cousins on a carriage ride.
Ethan and his cousins at the park.
AND the best $100 dollar investment we've ever made - the portable DVD player.
For a long time Ethan begged us for a new suit for church. Here he is looking all dapper.
6 comments:
Here's my wager: it will take Ethan two days before he will ask if he can eat the candy off the house! ;) I love him in his suit!
Little Ethan in a suit?! So cute! We did a Ginger Bread House last night too. It was a fun family night. Yours looks great!
Jack wanted a suit, too! He wanted to look like his dad. Love it!
Waz
That is about the most amazing gingerbread house that I have every seen. YOu get major props for your hand in it. Seriously, mine always have major structural integrity issues!
Your kid says the funniest things I"ve ever heard a kid say.
What a stinkin cute kid that Ethan is!! Oh and where did you get that suit?? Logan wants one too.
Post a Comment