Sunday, August 10, 2008

FRIENDS...Thanks Matthew, Brooke, and Britt for planning this friends reunion! It was so much fun to see everyone that could come and I missed those who weren't able to make it. My only regret was that I couldn't spend more time getting to know what was going on with everyone -there just wasn't enough time.

It was nostalgic for me as I was able to not only go back to my hometown but to see many people who I had grown up with - all at the same time. I felt like I was in a time warp as old personalities and faces came back and I remembered why I loved my youth.

It was such a fun time, I can't wait to do it again! (Wish I had more pictures to show for it).

8 comments:

Shelby said...

Yeah, Wendy for posting pics. I have none--zippo. I think the grapes all look good in that pic, too.
love you!

~home bodies~ said...

it was great to see the wild grapes back together again and so fun to see how many kids we have produced! can't wait until next time.

Moreau's said...

You are a hottie! Looks like you guys all had a blast! Let's have a Utah reunion!

Tamara said...

Ohh...you all look so beautiful! I wish I could have been there! Looks like you all had a great time-

Emily said...

I am so sad that I missed the Reunion! Everyone looks fabulous! It looks like you guys had too much fun! I missed you all and thought of you all day!!!

Unknown said...

I thought I already commented...wierd.

It was so great to see everyone. Even if for such a short time.

I love you, my little friend, Wendy.

Celia Fae said...

I'm catching up and got a huge kick out of this post and all of the photos. All of you little girlies are so ooooollllld. I guess that makes me almost a grandma. Yikes.

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

it was fun. glad you posted the great pictures. The grapes are still the babes they were back in the day. i mean that in the most already married to a different babe kind of way possible.