Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pay It Forward

I received this "You Make My Day" award from my friend Kami, which made MY day, so I'm taking this opportunity to pass it on to a few people who inspire me.

1. The first one goes to Holly, in particular this post and this post because of all the emotions I felt while reading them - grossed out, scared, relieved, and in the end a lot of laughter (tears streaming down your face kind of laughter). These posts, in particular the Lily story, really did make my day as I replayed the scenario in my head and continued to laugh about it.

2. The second one goes to Brittany because I always enjoy reading her posts. What I love about her blog is that her writing is so true to herself. She doesn't hold back and writes what's on her mind. I also enjoy seeing the artistic photos she includes with each post. She's so very talented.

3. The third one goes to AbbyJean because I love her style of writing and sense of humor. I always get a chuckle when I read her posts. She has a way of taking things that happen in everyday life and adding a bit of humor to them. These pictures with their captions totally made me laugh.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awe, thanks, friend. I appreciate that. I was just thinking that I'm a total blog slacker. and of course I had to check out the stories that put you through all those emotions. eeeeeew! and then I keep laughing about lily.

I've been trying to figure out who sings this song. too late to appologize... so if you look at your stat counter and I was on here all day it's just me listening to your music:)

Kate said...

Your poor, sweet friend!! I can't believe her belly - and only one baby! I've heard about PUPPS ... it sounds horrible. My Dr. thought I had that with Carter but it was something else (he was a horrible Dr. and has since lost his license!), but I can still relate to the itching and the hopelessness. I'm glad she's not pregnant any more!

Holly said...

That's a cool little post. I might have to steal the idea. How honored I am that you included me in it! Thanks. Is that Abby from Girls Night? She's funny.

Also, DO you have a stat counter? because I must admit that I too often get on your blog and just play your music. So FYI...I'm not really reading your blog for hours at a time :)

p.s. LOVE the pic of Ethan underwater. Very cool.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

This was a fun one to pass on! I am glad you played.