Tuesday, June 17, 2008

And To Many More Years...

5 years of college
7 moves
4 states
1 1990 Trooper
1 (maybe 2) loads of laundry washed with dishwasher soap
1 wonderful child
10 (or more) nicknames
countless laughs, conversations, roadtrips, fun, i love yous
and 8 years later...

We're still happily married. Happy Anniversary Babe, Dear, Hon, Pumpkin Pie Poo-poos, etc! I love you more than the day I married you!

11 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

I like the way you did that blog entry, so cute. I also have to tell you that I love the quotes from Ethan on the side, I might have to steal that idea from you for my blog.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Anniversary you two Shmoopsie poos. ;)

I hope you have a great day!!

Kate said...

Woah, is it your anniversary too? That makes four couples I know that were married today. It must be a lucky day for happy couples! Happy anniversary - we miss you guys!

Holly said...

Awww...so sweet. Question. Can anyone call Chad Pumpkin Pie Poo Poo or is that special name reserved just for you?

Laura Smith said...

Happy Anniversary!! LOVE your blog - can you teach me how to do that? Ours is on Friday - #10!!

Courtney said...

Your comment on my blog made me LAUGH!! I forgot it was your anniversary!! Happy Day to you both! Do you need us to watch Ethan tonight or some other night this week?? We would love to.

Abby said...

What a beautiful couple! Happy Day to you both.

~home bodies~ said...

congrats to you both! pumpkin pie poo-poos, huh?

Starnes fam said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys both look great!

Wendy said...

Just so you know we only use "pumpkin pie poo-poos" as a joke.

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

glad to hear the clarification of the pumpkin pie poo. that puts a pretty horrible image in my mind, and a term of endearment is not what comes to mind. but, congrats on year #8. we had ours this year also. one of the nicer things about getting married in 2000, easy math. i missed the big blue bomb post and so went back and read it. i think we could be neighbors. I cling to our 'hoopty' groundedness.