Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My American Idol Fav

This guy is my favorite from American Idol. I even take the time to vote for him. I vote for him and David Archuleta each week. He's not polished at all but I really love his style of singing and I like how he has minimal instruments in the background. Does anyone else think he looks like John Travolta from the side? And listen to Paula at the end, she can barely get her words out. Its weird.

9 comments:

Kate said...

That's so funny that you think he looks like John Travolta - I thought the same thing! I really like this guy, too. But this week my favorite was the rocker guy who did Lionel Richie. I thought that was great.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

He is awesome! I totally see the John Travolta - it is in his mannerisms. That is funny!

Holly said...

I haven't watched one episode of Idol this season. I need to so I can form an opinion on who I like. I do have an opinion about Paula though-she's a weirdo.

Heather said...

Hello Lady!!!
Yeah I love this guy!!! he's pretty cute- but David is by far my fav. I think he'll win it all. How is everything? we miss you guys!

Nances said...

This season has been fun. The guys are great the girls aren't super impressive. Our favorites are--the rocker, David, that guy, and Brooke. Paula is crazy did you see her on the girl night?? They should not let her go on drunk (or whatever she is)...she makes a fool out of herself.

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

Wendy, I am seriously tripping right now. I literally have not watched any Idol all year and just was flipping through the other day and caught the end of this guys cover of Hallelujah. It is one of my favorite songs. The end was unimpressive, but I decided about 90 minutes ago to look for it on youtube, and was impressed. I have been on dailymotion.com for the last hour looking up Jeff Buckley videos. BJ introduced me to Jeff's music back in the day. His music is unreal. Anyway, So what do i do but come to your site and this is your post. Im tripping right now. I think I am going to blog about this.

The Bullocks said...

ya I like him also, and I hope makes it to makeover week and cuts his hair. and I totally love David Archuleta, he's just so innocent, and he has a good voice. and Ryan and I always die laughing at Paula's remarks, she always tries to throw too many adjectives into her compliments and then they don't make any sense and I love annoyed Simon gets with her.

AnnieB said...

I know what you mean...he had me at Jeff Buckley--Hallelujah is a favorite!!
I totally see the John Travolta thing! haha!
love your blog--love the ochre (we have the same great taste!)

mamasuisse said...

Wendy, it was so fun to see you and Courtney today. You both look so great.

I was surprised when I liked this John Travolta look-alike. I didn't think I would at first, but, surprisingly, I like him every week. He's definitely one of my favorites, but I wish he'd get some confidence. He sounds so goofy and unsure of himself when he talks.