Monday, March 10, 2008

Its Finally Coming!!

Tomorrow's the big day! I have been waiting forever it seems for this movie to be released on DVD. I've wanted to see it again and I've been wanting Chad to see it. I absolutely love this movie because I was so thoroughly entertained throughout and Steve Carell makes me laugh. Not to mention it was pretty clean.

I hate building up movies too much cause I know that ruins it so go in not expecting too much and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

7 comments:

Shelby said...

I loved this movie too, Waz. It was one of the first movies that I wanted to watch again as I left the movie theatre.

It also inspired our family to start a talent show on Christmas Eve. Taylor was not excited.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Cool! We will have to rent it! Red box Rules!

arah said...

Oh, I LOVE this movie too! I want to buy it.

Jennie said...

This was definitely a great one! Now when does "Lars and the Real Girl" come out?

The Bullocks said...

Hi, no I totally understand that you guys couldn't come. and truly it was probably better that your kids weren't stuck around my sick kids. it wasn't any fun.
but now I want you guys to come and visit me in Utah. and we could get together with Krista. that would be so fun. and maybe easier to get to.
anyways I hope all is well. and update your blog. Katie

AnnieB said...

hey wendy! it's john and annie here. just found your blog--it's this new phenomenon in our house! you guys are so cute and ethan sounds hilarious--i love his comments. they truly say the darndest things!

Kate said...

I love the new look - so happy and springy! And Ethan's new quote had me laughing out loud by the time he got to "...do some research"!