Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Enjoying the Snow and Some Frozen Grass


Pardon the not so great film job. In this clip I stopped Ethan's tube with my foot and he flew a foot or so off the tube.
As you can see Boise doesn't get a lot of snow that actually sticks, but we gotta work with what we've got. Among my many o' resolutions this year one of mine is to take advantage of having a ski mountain close by and to actually ski (or attempt to snowboard in my case). I'd love for Ethan to try it too.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Hey guys! Chris and I were just going through your old posts to catch up, and we realized that your blue car is gone. SAD! We only got to bask in her glory for one little weekend. (When are you coming back, by the way?) We wish we could have gotten to know her better ...

Emily said...

We kept waiting for there to be enough snow to take the kids outside to play. Never happened! We should have taken advantage of of the snow we got, like you guys did!

arah said...

Ethan is getting so big. He's a handsome little guy. You should be here in Spokane, we have tons of snow! We have been sledding quite a bit. Gotta love it!

eBay said...

I love hearing your voice on there. You still have the same laugh! Of course. Not like it would change. I just don't ever get to hear it anymore.

The Bullocks said...

Hi, what a fun sledding session. and how scary about the zoo. if it makes you feel better, there is tons of snow out here, but it's to freezing to go sledding. we might try today though.
so Ryan's brother just left on his mission to Argentina, Rosaro Mission. didn't you go to Argentina? Katie

Moreau's said...

Hey my sweet dancing soul sister! I wish we didn't have to preform! I will be 7 1/2 months pregnant and trying to do the splits. hee hee comical! When are you guys coming out this way? We are going to try to plan a trip to your neck of the woods. We will keep you posted. I am not in any hurry to get in the car for a road trip, but to see you guys it might be worth all the aches and pains. (It would be worth it) :) I want to go sledding down that hill!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

How Cute is Ethan? Way Cute!

Love the video, looks like fun!