My goodness, my two five year olds would refuse to eat this it's so beautiful. Then they would ask to have it as a decoration in their room. And I would let them. And their father would issue an edict, "No Jello in bedrooms!"
I started making it the day before I needed it. Its just a matter of letting each layer set before you add the next. I would make a layer put it in the fridge, then about a half hour later I'd mix up the next layer so it had time to cool down to room temperature etc...
impressive and beautiful but if you have that much free time on your hands, you can def. come do some work for me!! just kidding. i love the new family picture. i'll be waiting for mine. lori
I have never heard of Rainbow Jello (even though I lived in Utah for 4 years). But in MN, I fell in love with this totally tacky jello salad that has a crust of pretzel sticks and layer that includes Cool Whip. If my mom ever reads this she will have my head. Seriously. . . cool whip?
17 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen that many layers in rainbow jello before,that's got to be some kind of record. go Wendy
P.S I love the new family picture, you look so cute!
Katie, I wanted it to be a full rainbow from red to purple, none of this half rainbow stuff.
My goodness, my two five year olds would refuse to eat this it's so beautiful. Then they would ask to have it as a decoration in their room. And I would let them. And their father would issue an edict, "No Jello in bedrooms!"
Very cool, brinley is so into rainbows right now, she would love this. How long did it take you to make? you have like 10 layers.
Cute picture by the way.
I started making it the day before I needed it. Its just a matter of letting each layer set before you add the next. I would make a layer put it in the fridge, then about a half hour later I'd mix up the next layer so it had time to cool down to room temperature etc...
Yummy...and so beautiful.
Since I think I've only successfully made jello once in my life, I am extremely impressed and not a little jealous.
Honestly, how long did that take you? What did you do with the extra?
Yay, so fun to hear from you... you blogger you. ;)
Wow I am impressed not only is that so fun to look at, the time a lone to make that is some serious dedication. :)
Hey - Could you email me, kamibigler@comcast.net
Thanks :)
Martha makes something like this every Christmas. It is seriously time intensive, and it's so pretty and colorful, it looks like Dr. Seuss food.
sweet, Waz! did you make it for anything specific or was it a mere hankering to taste the rainbow?
impressive and beautiful but if you have that much free time on your hands, you can def. come do some work for me!! just kidding. i love the new family picture. i'll be waiting for mine. lori
You're right. This adult is very impressed. Whatta mom! Seriously!
I have never heard of Rainbow Jello (even though I lived in Utah for 4 years). But in MN, I fell in love with this totally tacky jello salad that has a crust of pretzel sticks and layer that includes Cool Whip. If my mom ever reads this she will have my head. Seriously. . . cool whip?
Post a Comment