Taken right before the hearing. Below we're posing with the judge.
Great news! Gavin's adoption was finalized today! YAY! We've been confidant that Gavin's adoption would go through and I've considered this day in court as more of a formality. But in reality, it was a really exciting and special day for our little family. Gavin's always been part of our family, but now it's satisfying to know it's official.
And this is the crew who came down to the courthouse to support us. Thanks you guys! It really made the day more special having you there to share the experience.
Then later we of course had to celebrate with the whole family and the Barney's, our honorary family members.
And here's who the fuss is all about. Our sweet little baby boy. Love, love, LOVE our little guy!! Happy Day!
*Please don't judge me for my lack o' frosting writing skills.
And this is the crew who came down to the courthouse to support us. Thanks you guys! It really made the day more special having you there to share the experience.
5 comments:
So so so happy for you guys!!!! What an amazing day for your family. Congrats, you totally deserve all the happiness in the world! Love your family!!!
Hooray and Congratulations! I am so happy it is official! Gavin is so handsome and BIG. Those blue eyes are mesmerizing. I am celebrating with you in my heart. I'll even go find some celebration cake!
YAY! congratulations!! Such a happy day. And I think your cake writing is seriously awesome. Totally made me laugh. Writing in frosting is dang hard! :)
That is one cute boy. I can't wait to meet him!!!
Congratulations to your little family! He is such a cute little guy. It was so nice to see you guys this summer. Best of luck on your adventures with two fun boys!
And your frosting skills look great! I have yet to even accomplish the frosting-without-cake-crumbs-on-top look. ;)
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. He surely is an adorable little guy. Yay, it's official!
Post a Comment