Sunday, August 1, 2010

While Grandma Came To Visit...

We got to have grandma Judy come stay with us for the last two weeks. Since she left on Tuesday Ethan's been going through grandma withdrawls. The first night she was gone, Ethan exclaimed, "Its horrible without grandma!" The second night he started crying because he missed her so much. The third night he was crying and said he wanted to go back to the "old days." "Which old days?" I asked. "When grandma was here." "Oh, you mean two days ago?" Ethan loves his grandma.

We kept busy and had a lot of fun while she was here. The first weekend she was here we went camping with the rest of my fam. The mountains were beautiful and the lake was crystal clear. It was awesome! Loved it. I wanna go back this summer.
During the week grandma Judy's sister Arlene and cousin Shirley came to visit. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of them but we had fun going to the temple, lunch, shopping, movies, etc. During the day it was just Ethan and all the ladies. He was a trooper.

This was the first time we've floated the river since we've lived here, and we got to experience it with grandma Judy and some friends of ours. We're hooked. It was way fun.
We had some great times with grandma Judy! And she of course spoiled us like always. We miss her already.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Grandma visits are the best!
The river was fun and we're hooked too. Remind me to ask you how you liked the new raft...

Carrie Ann said...

OOOO... I want to do those fun things with you, too! I love camping and swimming in (clear) lakes. I LOVE river rafting/floating, and I LOVE you! Plus, Ethan is so HANDSOME. What ladies wouldn't want to hang out with him all day?