Monday, July 5, 2010

Our Little Star

Ethan made his acting debut on stage on Friday. We were really proud of him. It was actually a fun experiment since I really didn't know how he'd feel about acting on stage in front of a crowd of people. I wasn't sure if he'd be super shy or not. He did really well, he didn't seem nervous and he was good at projecting his voice. We'll work on voice influxion at a later date. Not that I would know since I really have no flare for the dramatic. Don't even get me started on my Ozette and Dorcas days.
Here's Ethan and 3 of his cousins (Gwen, Ollie, and Rachel) who were also at the same drama camp. One of my favorite moments at the theater was when Maddie (Courtney's 3 year old) yelled from the audience "I object!" during one of the plays that happened to take place in a courtroom.

This is just a little teaser of Ethan's acting abilities. You'll notice that he's really good at directing the other kids when they're not where they should be.

1 comment:

Carrie Ann said...

Hmmmm... this could be a lucrative venture. Hooray for Ethan! I'd watch anything he did. He seems to have a knack for making everything either hilarious or charming.