If you don't, go check it out. Well, I met another one this week.
On Monday I went to a doctor's appointment. The lady shows me to my stall which has a curtain, I go in and proceed to get changed into my little doctor's office robe (for lack of a better name). As I'm changing, the lady opens up my curtain without any kind of notice and starts talking to me while I'm standing there totally exposed, while crossing my arms trying to make the situation less awkward and shocking. In my shock all I could think was, 'How can I grab that curtain out of her hands and use it to cover myself?!' WHO DOES THAT? Seriously. That one officially goes on my top 5 embarassing moments list.
Wanna hear another one I just thought of? (One of my top 5 embarassing moments, that is).
I was at a friend's reception some years ago and I ran into a couple who I had grown up with in my ward. As we were chatting I said, "Oh, did you know I got married?" And they both nodded and said yes and we went on with our conversation. We said goodbye and parted ways. Wanna know why that was so embarassing? The husband was the man who sealed Chad and I in the temple. Duh! I didn't realize what I had said until later and it was too late to repent of my mistake because they had already left, and I haven't seen them since. Embarassing huh??
4 comments:
Hey Wendy! It's your long lost college friend, Jenna. How are you?? I have been keeping up with you through your blog. I would like to inform you that as of about 3 days ago... I am a "blogger." HOORAY!! check us out if you have time. kjbbbbg.blogspot.com
See you friend.
Luv, Jenna
tag, you're it. go to my blog to see...
Where you there for my "pea-ness" moment? That was one of my embarrassing moments...
Oh that sucks! That made me feel awkward reading it.-mostly about the man that sealed you, but both are pretty embarrassing!
I MISS GIRLS NIGHT!
Post a Comment