Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scoop

Its been a while since I've blogged, here's a little update:

(Grandma Lynette, Ethan, Grandma Judy)

Grandma Judy came to visit us for about 10 days and she just left this morning. We're sad to see her go! I've been blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law and we had a great time. Here's what we did: We took a little roadtrip to Chad's cousins wedding, ate out a lot, got spoiled by her, she cleaned my toaster and my stove, did my dishes, put up with Ethan's coughing fits as they shared a room at night, she watched The Bachelor without too much complaint :), watched movies, ate out some more, she and my mom had a 7 hour ladies day out, we went bowling where she bowled 105 (she claims she hasn't been bowling for years. We don't really believe her, Chad and I didn't even break 100), not to mention all our great conversations. It was a blast. Thanks for the great time Judy!!

Tidos back! Tido just got home today from a 10 day vacation and he's got a few extra pounds to show for it. I don't know what they fed the guy but he is fat! And good news - you might be looking at a potential father.


You've got to be kidding me! I can't believe they put these two through to the top 36. That makes me angry. As I was watching, in my anger, I vowed I wouldn't watch the show anymore. Chad called me on it and I quickly relented. Ok, so I'll watch it this season, but I'm not happy about it.

They took this guys spot. He should have been on the show. Jamar got gypped!

Give me sun or a tanning bed cause I'm so tired of these cold, gray skies that never seem to end!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Don't you know? My mom cooks chicken just for Sofie and cuts up little blocks of cheese just for her. No dog food for that little princess. I'm sure Tido got the same treatment. It will be exciting to see if babies turn up from his little honeymoon with Sofie. If so, maybe that will squash all speculation about him being gay:)
American Idol: Ditto everything you said. That one "Norman" guy is so annoying.
Good to hear from you! You've been on my mind so much lately. In fact I'm emailing you riiiiiggghhht now.

Jen said...

We totally agree about the picks for AI! Brent was so bugged that Jamar didn't make the top 36. And seriously... there's no way they aren't putting drama girl through just to drive us nuts!! I wish I had the guts to boycott as well...but I know it won't happen. Urgh!!

Carolyn said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all! Your mom looks great! Tell her I said hi!

George and Caralee said...

Sounds you had a great time with your "moms". I too had the best Mother in law a girl could want. I share your passion about the idol selection...very poor choices and we'll have to talk Bachelor one of these days! I love visiting the Bernards blog!!

Unknown said...

Dear Wenby,

You are a pretty girl. Did you know that? Look at that picture! (with Tido, the potential father.)

We still have the same taste in music after all this time and distance and I still maintain that if I was a man (or if you were a man instead of me) I would have married you. I love you THAT much. My little soul mate friend.

Wendy said...

Hey wendy, it's wendy haha
Found your blog through tiffany's. Tido is so cute! (well so is the rest of the family but I had already seen them at church. I totally agree on the whole American idol peeps, geez why did they pick them. Every time those guys were on I changed the channel so if it was for ratings it sure didn't work! I had fun hanging out today!