Tido has become my pseudo-baby until I get a real baby. He fulfills my need (kinda) to cradle something small. And he lets me! Yeah, I'm crazy. At least I'm not carrying around a doll in public that looks like a real baby. Did anyone else see that Dateline?? Weird.People sometimes ask us how the adoption process is going and all we can really tell them is nothing is happening. We're still waiting, and for that reason we're trying to be more proactive about getting the word out. Oftentimes an adoption happens through word of mouth.
We're signed up with LDS Family Services and you can check out our profile at itsaboutlove.org . Feel free to send any pregnant ladies our way!! (Unless of course they're happily married and want to keep their baby).
I also want to thank all of you who are rooting for us and have supported us through this whole process. Thank you for being true friends!
11 comments:
aawww Titsky...
You look cute in that picture. I like your hair, was that pic taken after I did it last friday?
I'm sure you are going to get your baby soon. Your time is coming!
I wish you the best of luck! I wish I could have one for you, but Ryan just wouldn't approve, I'm sure. By the way, The pic of Ethan at the top is absolutely adorable. Are you the photographer?
I TOTALLY saw that Dateline. Hello, creepy! Seriously...bizarre and disturbing for sure. I love your hair dark Wendy. It looks so cute. Hang in there...adoption is amazing but it requires a lot of faith in the Lord's timetable. Good job on getting the word out. You should put a link to your profile on your sidebar.
Kelli
I saw that Dateline too. That was the strangest thing EVER. Carrying around a cute dog is NORMAL in my book! Sending well wishes your way with the adoption process.
You're pseudo-baby is very cute, but I can't wait until you get the real thing! We pray for you all the time!
One thing I've definitely learned through all this is that the Lord answers prayers and that he sends His grace to those who place all their trust in Him. We have had to have a lot of faith in Him before and after our placement. But Owen, like your baby will be, is totally worth all the heartache and stress.
Hang in there. I sure love you!
What a cute picture, Wendy. Hang in there, the waiting game is tough, but things work out just how they are suppose to. You guys will be in my prayers.
Wendy! I miss you totally! Your hair is the cutest, too! I love it long like that.
We had some huge changes in the Stake here. They created a new ward and shuffled everything else. Now I'm the RS 1st Couns. Made me think a lot about our meetings together.
Hang in there!
Love,
Jenn =)
We love Tito too! He is having a good time on his vacation but I think he might be missing your family as well. At night when we all climb in bed- Tito noses his blanket up to my back and has to be touching me all night as well as Samee. This morning I woke up with 2 dogs asleep on my belly. Tito has no interest in Samee but she won't be ready for a few days. Thank you so much for letting Tito visit. Randy has been calling him his grandpup since we picked him up. We love Tito.
Love you hair, Waz!
And that portion of that Dateline was one of the less-wierd parts. I felt a little dirty watching some of it, but couldn't turn it off.
First of all, you looks so darn pretty in this picture! Second, I am all ears for a new babe with your name on it!! I have recently set 2 of my good friends up and they got married!! I'll be branching out to become more than a match maker....a baby maker (get your mind out of the gutter)!
Why does life have to be so hard, it is just not fair! The refiners fire it HOT, isn't it? Not more than we can handle though...I guess! Hang in there, there is a baby on the way. We're praying for a new baby biznard!
First of all, you looks so darn pretty in this picture! Second, I am all ears for a new babe with your name on it!! I have recently set 2 of my good friends up and they got married!! I'll be branching out to become more than a match maker....a baby maker (get your mind out of the gutter)!
Why does life have to be so hard, it is just not fair! The refiners fire it HOT, isn't it? Not more than we can handle though...I guess! Hang in there, there is a baby on the way. We're praying for a new baby biznard!
Post a Comment