To be honest I have never had any interest in the blogging world until a month or two ago when I discovered the pleasure of being a fly on the wall of people's blogs, and ever since I've been hooked. I've felt so in touch with other people's lives and yet no one knows what's going on in mine. So that is why I am finally entering the blogging world myself and inviting you to be a fly on my wall. What I enjoy about blogs is that you find out things about people that you wouldn't know in a typical conversation, such as:
- While opening a cresent roll tube I get really anxious right before it pops
- I hate spiders and the other day I had my 4 year old sweep up a dead spider I had killed with raid cause I was too scared to get close to it
- I've been known to check my doors to make sure they're locked numerous times before going to bed
- I took the 'Which Twilight character are you?' quiz twice and once I was Jacob and the second time I was Esme
- I've never liked to pick favorites for things cause why limit yourself?
- I'm technically very behind - I've never sent one text message in my life. I don't even know how to do it
- I only have 5 songs on my computer that I listen to over and over
- etc...etc...
7 comments:
I'll be a fly on your wall, baby.
Welcome to the world of blogging. We will see what we can do to get you up to date...this is a good start. Now we just need to get you some new music and teach you how to type with your thumbs. YAY WAZ!
so I love the fly on a wall analogy. and I agree with the spiders. you need to tell everyone about this blog so they can come in and be the fly.
I want to take the twilight quiz, I have a deep fear that they would say I was someone like Jessica or something. I hope I'm not that shallow. is that just on the regular website?
anyways I wish I had some good blogging tips, I think I'm as technologically challenged as you Ryan puts all of the pictures up and I type the stories. Anyways WELCOME
one more thing, I was laughing out loud about the whole door thing because remember when I would tease you for your O.C.D. and my A.D.D I don't know if I could concentrate long enough to remember that the door is unlocked.
Hooray! I like you and how very exciting to be a fly on your wall...I like being a fly on the wall of pretty people with cute families...blog on.
Love your blog so far and you can stop by and be a fly anytime on mine !!!
The only thing better than being a fly on the wall is talking with a fly (OK bad analogy). But it's more fun to blog than only lurk. Blog and lurk is the best. But commenting is so fun and if you are too stupid or mean the person can just delete you! I delete almost all of my husbands comments. Thanks for reading my blog! You need to update everyday to get your readers hooked. Now link me.
Post a Comment