A post in pictures. 'Cause let's be honest, what is there to say about Halloween? You dress up, you walk from house to house begging for candy, and you go home.
 |
| I will say that these two are adorably cute in their costumes. |
As you can tell by the look on his face, Gavin is in heaven. Being outside and freely roaming the neighborhood may just be what he lives for.
Traditional trick-or-treating with the cousins. The best was when Gavin was standing at the back of the pack on the doorstep, all the kids would get their candy and run off and leave Gavin, the lone cowboy on the doorstep. The owner of the house would finally see him and say, "Oh, did this little guy get any candy?" He didn't really care about the candy (other than to hold), he just loved being up at the doorstep with the rest of the kids. You could tell by the way he would chatter with them. I'm not sure what he was saying but I'm sure it was something interesting.
 |
| The annual organizing of the loot and trading session. |
 |
| My poor pumpkin got stomped on. A disgruntled trick-or-treater, I suppose. |
 |
And here's a walk down memory lane. A very short lane since Chad and I have only dressed up twice in 13 years of dating/marriage. One time was when we were dating, and apparently that was when I could somehow fit into my roomate's girl scout uniform she wore when she was 11 years old. And the other time was a year after we got married. Next year it's on...we're dressing up.
Apparently I had more to say about this Halloween than I thought. |
No comments:
Post a Comment