Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Final Countdown

Eight more days (or less) til' we get to meet our baby boy!! We can't wait! We are so ready to meet this little guy who's kept us waiting for the last 6 1/2 years.

Besides being in baby la-la land here's what we've been up to since my last post: Ethan got baptized on February 5. Grandma Judy flew out from Cali to be here for it. We miss you already grandma Judy!
We said goodbye to my niece Cassi who went into the MTC.
Ethan turned 8 and had a little party with a few friends. They went to a fun bouncy place with a bunch of bouncy things. I can't believe my baby is 8!We partyed it up with the Barneys on New Years Eve. The kids always like to "jump" into the New Year by jumping off the couch when the clock hits midnight.The highlight of Ethan's Christmas was getting the Wii. Throughout the next week he kept saying how he couldn't believe that he actually had a Wii. He also got that remote control airplane that Chad is holding in that top picture. As for me, I took my maiden voyage in the roll making world. My sisters-in-law are usually in charge but somehow it landed on me to do it this Christmas. I made 116 rolls for 14 people (2/3 orange rolls, 1/3 regular crescent)...We like our rolls. :)Ah...Aren't they cute?
Here are cousin Maddie and Ethan with their chin puppets. So fun. I'd post a video of Ethan's chin puppet lip syncing to Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh, like Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh...by Justin Bieber but he makes me promise before I take any video footage of him that I won't post it on the blog. Apparently he was scarred for life when I posted that video of him a couple Christmas' ago, singing opera and dancing a jig. People kept telling him how funny he was. So next time, if I do post a video of him, shh, don't tell him.

8 comments:

Abby O! said...

We're so excited for you guys! Hooray for babies! :)

Shelby said...

Wendy woo, I'm so excited for you!!!!
What a lucky little dude.

Emma Jo said...

Seriously, very very excited for you and upcoming events! And a child getting baptized is just too surreal for a parent. So cute.
I need some rolls.

Ashley said...

Can't believe he is almost here! Can't wait to hear how everything goes. We're thinking about you:)

Carrie Ann said...

Congratulations to Ethan! Eight is such a great age. Live it up, friend!

I am so excited for your new arrival. I have been trying to call you for two days. We need to talk about your cell phone.... Call me!

The Crazy Heads said...

So happy for you guys! I hope everything continues to go so great for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you!! I can't believe Ethan is 8 either?!
AND could Tido be any cuter?? I wonder how he'll do with a new baby. He would always sit on Lily, it was kinda cute, kinda annoying.
Next post better be pics of the cute babe!

Courtney said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I love the comment from the Snell family! So Tido is no respecter of laps, huh? He'll take 'em big or small. Or practically non-existent, as the case will be with the new little bumpkin! Awesome.