...when you've got a robe? And who says you can't wear your robe over your clothes? This is my daily indoor winter attire: slipper socks and red robe. It's a winter MUST. Its cold in these parts! Sometimes Chad affectionately calls me "Mrs. Claus." What can I say, its my old fashioned Snuggie.

Honestly I don't have too much to say other than I'm tired of looking at my last post and I feel like being a part of you bloggers again. So hows about a little random update:


Ethan - at his school Christmas program. It was stinkin cute! This was the very same day I flooded my bathroom. I hopped in the shower and forgot to turn off the sink I was filling up. We're talking water everywhere - counter, floor, drawers. Yeah, not one of my most shining moments.

Ethan lost two teeth within the last month. I'm grateful. I was starting to wonder if he was going to keep his baby teeth for the rest of his life.

Me and my "Happiness Hat." I love it and its a great conversation piece.
(I like to give my guests that element of surprise when I open the door while wearing it). My nephew comes home from his mission on Wednesday. Yay! Primary keeps me busy. Work has been lovely since I haven't had to brave the single digit temperatures. The new Michael Buble song on my playlist. Soup club. Girls night out. Work party. Christmas stuff. Snow. My wonderful hubby. My smart and fun child. I'm happy. I'm blessed.
3 comments:
Haha! I love the Waz-snuggie! (that totally sounds like you) - Not sure what's with the happiness hat...but, hey, it looks good.
I love the happiness hat! Sounds like you are all doing well!
The happiness hat totally works! I looked at you and it made me happy! I'm glad you had a nice holiday season... I love you, friend!
Post a Comment