Very Cute...

Still pretty cute...
Then there's scary...The. Skeleton. Ninja. (That's Ethan under that scary mask, by the way). Yeah I know. Scary.
Ahhhh. . .Back to cute. Knee high boots, floppy antenna and all.
Maddie's still in the cute and cuddly costume phase.
7 comments:
I love it! Scary is for sure the new cute. Life with a boy...I can't wait. :)
We went through that too. Must be the age. Bridger (my 2nd grader) changed his mind 50,000 times until he finally decided to be a moto-cross rider. He REALLY wanted to be something scary, but couldn't make up his mind. Silly kids.
Oh, the bee picture. If I--the mother--had only had the foresight to see how those little navy blue sleeves would show up so in pictures. It seemed so easy at the time, just to throw that shirt on under the costume instead of going out and buying a black one. And now there it is, for us all to see and remember. Sigh.
On another note, yes, Ethan's costume scared the CRUD out of me this year. That was a new experience for all of us. I guess they all must grow up sometime, huh?
He most definitely scared me!! He sure was cuddly and cute when he was just a little guy!
Oooh, I love your new song. I've got to check out her new cd. I love Brandi Carlyle (probably spelled it wrong...whatever)
can you send me your email??? pwycoff@yahoo.com
Post a Comment