I don't think I make anything that everyone else doesn't make, but maybe posting it will get those dinner ideas flowing. I know I always need a lot of help with meal ideas. I do have to add that things like pizza, lasagne, chicken noodle soup, etc are homemade - I try and avoid premade stuff.p.s. If its too small to read let me know and I'll do something to make it more readable. I can read it but that's because I know my own handwriting.
p.s.s. Just to let you know, so far its been working out great. Half the battle for me with dinners is just deciding what to make and seeing if I have the ingredients to make it. It can be quite stressful. I feel like we're saving money by not wasting, eating healthier, and there's no more stress about 'what am I going to have for dinner tonight??' Its all decided for me.
4 comments:
Have you ever looked at e-mealz.com
It is a great program. It costs $5 a month. It gives you a recipe for dinner for every night of the week. It also gives you a print off with prices on what ingredients to get. I am working on convincing Heidi about it. I think it looks like a great program. If you try it, let me know what you think.
I found your blogspot off of "It's About Love". I am linking all of the blogspots of families waiting to adopt from Idaho, to the Pocatello FSA Blog. I have already linked yours. If you would like me to take it off, please let me know as soon as possible. I figure, the more exposure we all get, the better, RIGHT!!!! Good luck with everything. My email is Lorraine2525@yahoo.com
Go Waz!! I'm all about planning ahead for meals. I would self-distuct if I didn't write out a menu every week & then shop accordingly. Life is tooo crazy - planning saves a lot of stress and mulah.
This is fabulous! You have inspired me to "plan"!
Post a Comment